- Middle East
01. Boy from the water. Lake Manchar, Sindh, Pakistan, July 2017.
03. Unlike men that accepted the usual way of clothing in Pakistan, womenfolk retained their traditional dress including the ornate headdress called susutr. Bumburet valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, August 2017.
05. Pilgrims resting before the Christmas eve. Lalibela, Ethiopia, January 2015.
06. Young Buddhist monks playing football. Hsipaw, Myanmar, May 2015.
07. Boys reading Koran in the local Madrasa. Chitral, Pakistan, August 2017.
08. White horse from the City of Saints. Multan, Pakistan, July 2017.
09. The gaze of Bengali girl. Dhaka, Bangladesh, March 2015.
10. Traditionally dressed girls hiding from the camera with a veil. Rumbur valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, August 2017.
11. Red whirling dervish. Sehwan Sharif, Sindh, Pakistan, July 2017.
12. Dervishes in trance. Uraman Takht, Iran, January 2020.
13. Nuba wrestlers during a wrestling match at the Haj Youssef stadium in Bahri district. Khartoum, Sudan, December 2014.
14. Wrestlers train in their akhara located inside the Walled City of Lahore. Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, August 2017.
15. Dervishes perform Dhikr, a central rutual in Sufsm. Gjakova, Kosovo, March 2019.
16. Boy on a ruined mausoleum. Uch Sharif, Punjab, Pakistan, July 2017.
17. Burning the dead in Pashupatinath temple. Kathmandu, Nepal, April 2015.
18. Chimneys of the brick field near Dhaka pouring smoke into the air. Dhaka division, Bangladesh, March 2015.
19. Man walks in front of a block of new residential buildings in Astana. Astana, Kazakhstan, September 2015.
20. Newly constructed high-rise buildings in central Xining. Xining, Qinghai, China, August 2015.
21. View of the Larung Gar Buddhist Institute. Sertar, Sichuan, China, August 2019.